Batman! Superman!
Darna! Wonderwoman! These are the heroes of the children nowadays. These are
the favourites of the children. These heroes are the only one that they knew.
Children’s have different heroes. They only know these heroes because of the
movies. But what’s really the essence of a hero? Who are our real heroes?
Behind these
mascots are the children’s heroes because of what they had watched, what they
had known and what other does tell. In my own sight, I think the best hero for
me is my grandmother. Why? We cannot deny the fact that she is not my real
mother because she’s my grandmother but even though, she acts like my mother.
Since I was here in this world, she is the first one that carry me. Since my
mother is not in my side, my grandmother is the one who is always at my side.
In times of happiness and especially in times of challenges. Since she was my
mother at all, she send me in the school to learned something new and to
learned how to fight challenges. Everyday, when I go out at the house, my
mother or usually I call her as “mommy”, she also go out for us to earned money
for mu studies and to fill up our daily needs. Sometimes, she go home late
because of her job. She is a unit manager of the AVON company and because of
that, there are many things that she would do before she can go home. I
appreciated every single word that comes to her mouth because I know that she
is only telling to us the right one and to make bad into good.
So, I am very
thankful that she was my mother even though is not really. I thank her so much
for the time that she is always giving to me. The efforts to make me okay and
to filled up my needs. Thank you so much. I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment