First Grading Period! This is the first grading that we will encountering new lessons and new discoveries. As time goes by, there are many things that is happening to our daily lives and the only possible that will happen is to succeed or to be failed. There are many trials that we are encountering specially if we cannot understand easily if what is our teacher is talking about. Do you hve something learned? Do you have discover something new?
For me, there are many things that I’ve learned during our first grading period specially to our ICT IV. It is not easily to learned about new in computers and I learned and knew the persons behind the success of the internet and when it is discovered. There are many persons contributed to the success of the internet specially to the pioneers of this. I also learned how to create a blog and it was my first time to knew about it. I learned on how to create a blogger account and when at my first to open this kind of application, I was ignorant because I don’t know what will I do but because of the help of mu subject ICT IV, I learned how to used it and how important it is. Blogger is important to us because this is one way to improve our English language and this can help us about our thoughts to something or our deep feelings. But while I continuous using this, I encounter some circumstances or problems about it specially in making accounts. I’d made many times my account in blogger it’s because in every time that I opened my account, it cannot be because of my wrong password. Then, I asked some help to my teacher about this. But still, I cannot open it. Then one day, we went to the e-lib to search something but definitely yes, instead I will search, I made my new account in blogger and now I’m using it because the help of my classmate and at the same time my friend.
Moving on, I will continue discover new things and the lessons that I’ve learned, I will apply this to my daily lives if possible and share this to others. We should always remember that in every challenges that we are facing, it is only at start but as time pass by, it will not. It was only the continuation of the start!
No comments:
Post a Comment