Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT

Ilocos Sur National High School
Gomez St. Brgy. III, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur
July 5,2012
Dear President Aquino,
            Hello sir!
            I’m a student of Ilocos Sur National High School and at the same time a student leader. I know that being a president of the Philippines is one of the biggest tasks that a Filipino can have. I’ll will not be able to know how’s the feeling of being a president is; what I just know is it’s really a hard task.
            Since you were elected as the Republic of the Philippines President, you’ve told us about a lot of projects like the “No Wang-Wang Policy” and the K-12 as you stated in your SONA ( State Of the Nation Address). This two projects for me are the best projects that will be implemented for the Youths. It is indeed that these projects will help our fellowmen to improve our status of living. Even though there are many feed backs coming from the people, you’ve still decided to implement these projects without any hesitation. You’ve still implemented these even if you think that there are more important projects. Now, K-12 is being implemented in our school and I saw a big improvement of the students from our old curriculum. I said this because I saw that students are now more responsible enough in their studies. I saw that there are no problems with their studies. We are very thankful sir that you have the quality of being a good President and there’s no doubt that you’ve been as the president.
            Even though it’s just your 2nd year in service, I saw! We saw that you are good! And I know that 6 years of service is too short, but I believe in you that you will be one of the best! Or best of the best! Thank you sir for being a good model to our youth. You are our inspiration in studying. We are hoping sir that in the Philippines, there will be more changes. I hope that you will continue to implement projects.
            Thank you very much sir! You are the best of the best!
Respectfully yours,
MICHAEL ABAD


No comments:

Post a Comment